SPANISH LANGUAGE HOLIDAYS
Learn Spanish in Spain, or learn Spanish in Mexico! You choose: both destinations include a diverse program where you will share your time talking Spanish with participants form all around the world and the same amount of native Spanish speakers who will be your Spanish language coaches.
The program includes:
* Welcome reception & information session. The moment to meet other participants and establish your Spanish learning goals.
* Lunch, breakfast and dinner with all participants. The possibility to talk and listen to Spanish informally with native speakers. In case of an excursion day, lunch and/or dinner are served in local restaurants. All meals represent the best of the local gastronomy!
* Social activities in the evenings. Meet at the local bar to discuss the day... We know the beginning hour, never the end hour :-)
* Personalized coaching. Two and a half hour of personal coaching, giving you the opportunity to work on your Spanish grammar, vocabulary, etc.
* Conferences. Twice, a conference related to the Hispanic culture will be organized. Details will be revealed one month before the start of the program
* Excursions to the important landmarks of the region and places only known by the locals...
Your day starts at 10 am with a delicious breakfast while speaking Spanish and ends officially at 11 pm after the evening activities, although many guests continue practicing their Spanish well after that time :-) More than 100 hours of Spanish in one week! Guaranteed!
The day offers a mix of formal individual classes, exercises to apply your Spanish in real (professional) life, activities and tourist excursions. And of course, a lot of gastronomy!