1. Local holidays.
- Mexico: Jan 1, Feb 5, Mar/Apr (variable, Good Friday), May 1, Sept.
16, Nov 20, Dec 25.
- Spain: Jan 1, Jan 6, Mar/Apr (variable, Good Friday), May 1, Oct
12, Nov 1, Dec 25.
Classes will be canceled due to local holidays. Nevertheless, we
will reschedule these lost course days, so you won’t lose classes
you’ve paid for.
- Argentina: Jan 1, Mar/Apr (variable, Good Friday), Mar 24, Apr 2,
May 1, May 25, Jun 10, Jun 20, Jul 9, Ago 17, Oct 12, Dec 8, Dec 25.
2. Pick-up service. If you require the pick-up service you have to
notify your request within 7 days from your arrival, along with your
travel details. Should delays, strikes or unforeseen changes of
arrival times occur, you are expected to contact Exito Lingua or your
teacher promptly. A failure to do so will not exempt you from paying
the full fee charged for this service.
3. Bank transactions. You will be charged the expenses incurred for
4. Complaints: If you have any problems or complaints regarding our
service or your stay please let us know as soon as possible. No
complaints will be accepted after your departure.
5. Extra curricular activities are only organized for a minimum of 3
participants. Extra curricular activities are organized at no
additional cost. However, you will pay for occasional, minor
expenses such as entrance fees or transportation.
6. Disclaimer of liability. Exito Lingua, its employees and
teachers, are not to be held responsible for any damages, any losses
or any injuries you may incur during your stay.
7. Insurance and health: all participants should provide their own
basic health and travel insurance.
8. We accept bank deposits, credit cards and cash (USD or Euros)
9. Once a class has been scheduled, it cannot be rescheduled.
10. Exito Lingua is the organizer of the program, not the provider.
Exito Lingua works with selected providers such as teachers,
homeowners, guides and transportation companies. In case of a
dispute, Exito Lingua will do it’s upmost to defend the clients
interests, but Exito Lingua cannot be held responsible for services
rendered by the providers.
11. Cancelled bookings: if a booking is cancelled 60 days prior to
the beginning of the course, fees will be refunded. Unless Exito
Lingua is not able to provide the services as described in the
proposal, paid fees won't be refunded if a cancelation takes place
59 days prior to the beginning of the program. We highly recommend a
travel insurance to cover losses due to cancellations as a result of
emergencies, illness, death of a family member at home, etc.
Down-payments related to discount
fees or promotions, are NON REFUNDABLE.
Additional Conditions “Live in Your Teacher home” program
1. Damages. You will be held responsible for any damages to the
2. Your behavior: we ask you to remember at all times during your
stay that you are a paying guest of the teacher in the teacher's
home and that you should behave accordingly. The teacher may suspend
or cancel lessons or expel you from his home for theft or any other
criminal offence or for persistent anti-social behavior in which
case you will not receive any refund under the agreement.
3. Payments: we guarantee your reservation with a payment of 50% of
the total fee. The rest of the course fees can be paid for upon
4. No classes are offered on Saturdays
5. Exito Lingua reserves the right to
offer the program at the
residences: this is a defacto upgrade. Anders Languages
Additional Conditions “Your Teacher in your apartment” program
1. The damage guarantee payment is to be paid to the landlord. Any
dispute about the guarantee should be directed to the landlord.
2. Payments: we guarantee your reservation with a payment of MAXIMUM
60% of the total fee. The exact amount of the down-payment will be
mentioned on the proposal. The rest of the course fees can be paid
for upon arrival.
3. Additional conditions may apply related to the accommodation (rental
4. No classes are offered on Saturdays
Additional Conditions “Spanish Language Holiday” & "Exchange
1. Upon registration a non-refundable payment of USD 200 (Mexico) or
Euro 300 (Spain) is required. The remaining amount due is payable at
the registration deadline.
By sending the
application form the student accepts our terms and conditions.